Dru Yoga, Classes and Workshops
"Helping you to get more from your body and mind"
Dru Yoga Teachers, Kari & Michael present gentle, flowing yoga classes in a fun, relaxed way that takes the pressure off students to perform or 'keep up'. This approach enables students to feel comfortable and relaxed so they achieve their best.
Click her for details....
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE...
- regular, dedicated 'ME' time to reconnect with yourself.
- a fun, relax yoga class that takes the pressure off students to perform or 'keep up'.
- time to transform your back, neck or shoulder pain to feel more comfortable.
- an improved range of movement, core strength & flexibility.
- relaxation on a regular basis to maintain a deeper peace of mind.
- the chance to see how yoga works for you even though you may be shy or unsure of whether you can do it.
- TAKE YOUR CHANCE NOW... UNROLL your Mat and try a Dru Yoga class. You will be able to do it.
An Introduction to Dru Yoga
READ WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY....
I have been practising Dru Yoga with Kari for nearly a year now. I initially went in with the hope to gain better core strength, but I got that and so much more. Some of the benefits I have experienced are:
- stress release
- more energy
- greater flexibility (I can nearly touch my toes)
- clearer mind, especially after each practice
- laughter!! The classes are a good laugh!
- more strength
I am very grateful for the classes Kari provides and I would recommend Dru Yoga for anyone looking for a calm and easy way to exercise and relax the body.
John Cartwright, Devauden