Online for BEGINNERS - No experience needed. Each week our lesson plan is fresh and newly created to open and release tight bodies.
No need for special clothes, equipment.
No struggling with complicated moves.
No worrying if you can do it - YOU CAN!
No pressure to try and keep up.
Our ONLINE classes are down to earth, easy to follow. We help you with the tech set up and explain exactly what to expect. Very effective in taking tension and overwhelm and transforming it into a relaxed, calm body and mind that is present and free.
x3 Classes for £15
SINGLE Class / Drop-in
60 min YOGA @ £10
45 min Yoga Nidra Meditation £8
60 min Class @ £8 - According to school term times
1. Flexibility: The flexibility offered by online yoga classes can be ideal for people who don’t have access to in-person classes or for those with busy schedules.
Online classes allow for the convenience of practicing at home, at any time.
2. Variety: Online yoga classes offer a wider range of classes from yoga, yoga nidra, meditation and a variety of teachers, so you can find something that suits your needs.
3. Support: Online yoga classes offer more personalised attention, as the instructor can more easily answer questions and provide feedback.
4. Cost: Online yoga classes are generally more affordable than in-person classes.
5. Accessibility: Online yoga classes can make yoga more accessible to those with physical or mental challenges, as they don’t have to worry about "getting there."
6. Community: Even though we're online, we have time for a quick chat before and after class, which creates a sense of community and connection between us and students. Overall, online yoga classes provide a convenient and affordable way to practice yoga, with all the benefits of an in-person class.